27 June 2013

dog


feeling weak and wanted
& vibrating phone
is just favs and RTs and @
from not u
from who knows
i felt stupid
how much i was enjoying
you rubbing my head
at the bar
when i was writing a poem
abt being in the bar
w/ you
both bars we were at
i ordered
one bombay sapphire gin and tonic
& two shots of georgia peach
& had another georgia peach w u
this is georgia font
& i have been wanting to watch
the movie ATL
which stars TI and takes place
in georgia
once i walked Georgia home
when i was on ambien
& absinthe
& i dont remember much of that
& i guess i feel stupid for being
so excited that you were talking to me
that it was hard for me to pay
attention to what you were saying
something abt stars
or how blackmatter was everywhere
& i was really drunk
& stoned
i remember you being happy
w/ how soft my head is
& we went to go smoke after bars closed
or whenever we left
idk what time it was
& sitting next to you was kick ass
& then you asked if i would walk you home
& answered for me
of course
& i was just happy
& i kept my hands in my pockets
but i wanted to hold your hand so bad
& i know thats p stupid i guess idk
it is just really nice
it makes me feel great
i was like idk i know  you don't want me
to come inside
so i was looking like a dumb dog
& you held out your arm for a hug
& i hugged you
& i wanted to keep hugging you
until the sun
& night
& sun again
& you said it was nice to see me
& and then i went home
& wrote another poem

No comments: