25 June 2013

suckerpunch my dumbface ya i love yr voice
ya i am a dying saltyslug sun sweating his dickoff
to do the dew to just grew it to find my farm
deep in the field of skin my body is a gross
i sex the muddy waterholes of southcentral nebraska
i get raped by internet girls in san antonio
i am scared of being so many things
or saying what i think could really remove
a part of me from the rest like i am saying maybe
i only get drunk to drown out birdsongs
or i smoke so much my brain goes numb
because because
because
idk
what is the difference
between a dead god
& walking out into a wilderness
w/ raw meat hanging from my shoulders
hahahaha
i would like to be fired rn
i mean i would like to be the sun
or hell idk what i mean
this is just sweat
haha
this is just my blood and tears
& look at me dripping rainbow cum on the frozen tundra
where is the water now
there is nothing left to sip from
but my own lusty kidneys
a stone lodged in my
chest
i am beating w a staff made of dead tree guts
until i can flood my heart
w something less syrupy
where am i going??
to die of course
hopefully outside
so i can watch the

No comments: