05 June 2013

CYANIDE BONES


when i am around
munch away golden human what ever it was you tweeted
here is a fruit hat
here is enough bamboo to kill the local tribes
the walking forest of destroyers
or whats a habitat anyway is it a secret mountain bunker
is it a foamy mouth laying out shoes on
this shotgun is too long for kurt to dance on his own
gravy is what the skin smooths
she touches the closest muscle to my chest
and it melts me
let me look up the words
i am dancing too like some hospitalized uruguayan poet
he said poe poe poe was the master
and i started there some brooded brood
thought i was really in this new world
thought i could chew through tall grass
like madagascan ape things
you want one?
here's the honey to buy up the bunch
an endangered poison proof vegetarian
wasn't he before the blast blasted him to the sun
or she's not here anymore it's dark a lot now
walking home in the rain after bars
thinking aw shucks
what am i doing but drowning
swallow another drink like idgaf abt my body
this is just a fuzzy way a kool-aid party
tip back more and more bc it makes me funny??
hmmm but no.. its so much slower here
turning my insides into a calcified ooze valley
use glue to represent water in the diorama
of me trying to hold onto you a little longer
 

No comments: