25 June 2013

dumb god



i am dirt

i am dumb god

i am broken ribs

i am kicked

i am a speeding death that can't see my collison

i am drugs

i am across the sidewalk

and into the hospital

i am fireworks exploding on illegal days

i am on mushrooms

i am reading a poem to humans

i am bleak or blank or bla bla bla

i am squashed between yr pretty toes

i am forgotten

i am a bad friend to molly

i am on mdma talking in a dance

i am talking in dance

i am at work wearing the same pants i wore yesterday

i smell like a man

i look like a gross boy

i look like a thing w a beard

i miss my dog

i miss how much my dog loved me

i miss being loved that much

i miss my dad before he killed my dog

i miss my dad before all the other terrible shit he has done

i mean i am not calling my dad hitler

i mean i am not calling my dad george w bush

idk i mean i am just a head smash

i am just a cement slide

i am just perfect teeth

i am just crooked shins

i am just glass stuck in the foot

i am dumb god

i am burried under all of my memories

i am blurred by smoke that won't cover me enough

 

No comments: