26 August 2013

vyvanse is like super adderall. blueberry red bull is blueberry flavored red bull..



the raw lip talks a soul mouth
a sofftner is pulpl is evander holyfields of wake up in a nightmare
where u
girl this is getting invasive this is getting excited
high all the time i cant get high bc i am high all the time
chewing my face-off
i am a peach eat me for hours i don't remember
waking up for work in the a/m
this is sundertay? this is frizzleday??
who mundanes me
who calls out to the moon asking for sunshine and says
this glow will satisfy me
until the spring comes
or the children of capitalism screaming in my ears
wake up and make us our coffins
stand in the light of money i will bury you
in your own sweat
or something i am being a dramalamadingdong
over here thinking how can i even speak abt you
my cauliflowered tongue dry from a touching
these are nightmares i have of swimmiing
in dark fields when you are gone
and i am in a home that was never mine

No comments: