29 August 2013

I AM BRIGHT EYES


to be honest
to say i am not afraid of being locked up for the rest of my life
wheni am drunk and cruising in a metal killing box
a monster truck destroying
classic automobiles
make my arms dance like windy blow things grass bits
i am a fresh mow i am a folky bluesy lemon giving god
hear my whimper from the dark
and ask for me to come inside
i can not survive
outhere in the cold
my mouth around my thumb
this is sucha  stupid state for me to stay in
nebraskanebraskanebraska
eat my hope of a future i can just be around all these families
i dont need my own
i have never had a home it just blows its just a muddy pile
of my own mistakes one after another
i get stuck at the bottom of a hill
so i will just stay here
on a lake
the sun is setting
i feel safe all the time and thats what i need to get away from

No comments: