22 August 2013

LASTPOEM
for T.B.


i started to think time isa lie
my bodies rate of accidental deths compared
to how much i write, the poison

the form can be slow or hell, has a name &
recalls the words before the bell,
"it is time to order"!

or did the beast say my time was over??
i am fading
my earliest memories of a happy predator

shadows are windows too
i see nothings tip across a home
glass slipper powerless colors shatter shatter scatter
arose fine lady with her naked creamfeet in my mouth
it is a game with no rules am i drooling

from my hallelujah blow
during years of being here in a world
i am losing wrapped in a simple smile

an opening a sound of wounds plays my strings
she sings life is a gulf where we
spend money, win, learn to dance, neglect
my blood was taken from my body, and i verbalized space
. to where the hell New York, association

New York: friend will wig, hide, make up stories
--out of nowhere
or simply inspire other unfortunately dead
old and new ones, like i did. i
around 29 years, often muddy for
reification we is a ship sunk, or thinking shit luck

why do i own all these names in my head??
there are new words, almost more than i love you
paul has the honor of digging for me

but i'd rather not be
the only entrance to. blah i am heavenly
love & work
you will die, & so on

here is a stone for me to roll away
but there is nothing inside
so many good songs for me, my sons, and sorrows

my time---- all gone
i grew up in a bullseye & i will bury
the severed head in my heart. it is damned, my last poem
came faster than heavyair of a quiet night
letters of the word chosen at random, fires my brain

at work & in bed & in arms around a barrel fire
but she is my love is my last poem 
postdeth in silly im sorry, i too am drunk for nothing

 it is useful & necessary--
no,

i'm sorry for my friends who called me,
i am sorry

No comments: