19 August 2013

this is me getting published

i’ve been listenjng to the lil b track
what you doin’
on repeat since u came
back from manhattan new york city new york usa
w my headphones in
singing on my bike
who are shadowz
what are private jets
i am a lake
dip yr piggies into my empty body
i dont believe in angels
i smell like a week old dead dogg
i am high as fuck
i keep singing
w this stupid voice
i get up for the sound of my self to hear what i can say
hear me scream
abt money$€£¥
time
when is u going to put yr mouth on mine
when can we watch ATL
in yr bed a few years ago
i am trustin
losing track of my own age
i bite myself off at the waste
to count my rings
who put
all this distance in me
bruh i lost it
i keep winking at the flicked cigarette i left in 2012
who am i
my youngself screams in a childbrain to the future me
i am the future
touch my body
put yr feet jn my mouth
i will wash u w my beard
carry the weight of my branches
reaching for another breath

No comments: