26 August 2013

OH HI O HI OHI O HI O


whats ok whats my body smell
like my flavor
 taste my take me away from here
    whisper a funny word tell me a love me
        a door a floor a me
   a roof party is for the shiny night time
      glow is just reflection of a past light
        i am looking a the ground below
i am racing home on my bike
      its 3am i must be
                          where are these hot days from
                      you must be a 90s baby to not sweat
the small stuffed into my smaller eyeballs
      i can see where you are because the internet
 was invented
      but it is just my hand on your back and a wiggle
a chill from what time it is now
        i am forgetting to be able to talk normal
      i mean i can't stop making
out of this world a box in a box in a creativity of a child
thinking i dont need to be gifted
           to have what i already need
           a brain is an easy thing
             to waste
               because we think
 and i can't see past what is touching me
        wind on my cheeks
            my shaggy face dancing
              my bottom lip dragged on the ground
               i am all knuckles from the tongue
                 in tongue in
       who is vibrating their throat at me?
who is calling me
their baby

No comments: