09 March 2013

FAT


i used to have a ravenous hungerswallow even nothing
chew & chew & chew the ribbons of skinny
dirt pile
i am churned mountain
inside mouth is crookd
bc nothing can hold it back
from morphing
i vomit air
am huffer puffer
i only love the air around you
i move more than yr skull can pretend
shake against solid nothing
sharp belt crack
foot on my back
drag my face across the hotel sidewalk
i want fireworks
i want yr lips on my body
i want to dance inside of you
i want everyone to quit talking
i want to stop wanting
talk to me
i say im sorry so you punch me
you say you'll punch me
shape my jaw
walk home in the rain
my shoes were not made for nature
my blood is the only warmth in my fingers
or i thinking you
a flame in a cave thaw
the ice age of weekend
i am friday for you
someone i don't know from twitter offers me a ride
but i am already home
i am always home
if i could make a living off rapping i would fucking do that
but can't is burned into my grey brain
always unique
exploding sparkle fireballs
i will put smoke balls in yr exhaust pipe
i will crash my car on purpose
i will poison my body
put crushed 
into blood
into some void that was made w hands
my heart is going insane
i am listening to uuvvwwz 
my chest hurts in nebraska
in nebraska i cry in front of people
& they don't even move
i am a pilar of salt
i want my heart to stop
stop
stop
stop
stop
please
stop

No comments: