21 March 2013

NELLY > BOB DYLAN



idk
i mean i mean i say things to say them & i mean
i love
i mean you mean so much to me is why i say to you
things abt brother this
is me saying idk i just
don't always understand the waves agnst me or u or yr enemies
yr feelings are nerves or are you a chestbrainer
i just talk abt my teeth
like it's happening
i say i am sorry for my poetry everything i say is my
poem
it says so much abt me that people love me
or know me
or know they know me when idk
or know a fence cut
or know a drive drunk
or i know abt the coach that drowned
i say groundwater a lot & i think abt you as a smaller
version of yrself
being all life is ahead of me w/ yr twinkle toes
dancing across first street or second street
or i'd have to google yr hometown
to say much more abt that
but i know for a fact that my words you know
me spittle sunsweat drippy drugs on a tshirt
taken from the longest necked
i am knocking
the entire universe is around me is a door is open
i am just expressing my feelings for the next
million years
as i have been for a million years already
here is a joke
we don't die
here is a truth
you are a new element
& i could go on & on on this riff
but i don't have to
i am just going to poem here
w/ my voice
& yr ears
my day today is always
how are you
how are you
tell me how you are
tell me abt being the smallest thing alive
tell me abt my insane fruit life
tell me abt destruction
tell me abt weird
ur such a gold slimey octopi
my friend
ur a part of this world w/ me
& that is more insane-o than winning the lottery

No comments: