23 March 2013

A MASSIVE WAVE

fuck you southern europe
fuck you paris
fuck you nyc
fuck you air mattress
fuck you you fuckers
fuck you age
& timing
& my ugly
fuck you arm not around you
fuck you arm around you
fuck you be nice to me
fuck you honesty
fuck you basement
fuck you same clothes as yesterday
fuck you no
fuck you two jobs
fuck you maybe in the future
fuck you future
fuck you selfishness
fuck you i want to be happy
fuck you my shrinking chest
fuck you brain
fuck you busted shoes
fuck you homelessness
fuck you my family wont save me
fuck you new pope
fuck you poems about you
fuck you my wandering 
my eyes
my no blindness
my cancer of a heart
my affection for dogs
my need to be fucked up to have the courage
fuck you i'm sorry
fuck you i am not
fuck you slow coming alarm
& morning
& my whole life ahead of me

No comments: