18 March 2013

IT WOULD TAKE A MASSIVE WAVE



imagine all things

are all things

i am nothing

nobody listens to nobody

the ocean is

my worthless knees

& yr buckling in the wind blow

arrival of a trumpet sound

as ghost starlight crosses our mutated faces

everything is everything

but i am wasted dust

corrupt & scarred by desert

& the ocean is

poetry listens to nobody

pounding footbone into pavement

i walker too am walker

w/ no shins or calf

only "knees" that are air & fluid

& my imagination of lucifer in blood

as working potion

what triggers a memory sponge

to make my face weep like a hurricane

god does not know me

my name is nameless

& i am radio too

& starve crazed wolf howling at my own nakedness

or my mind is diamond as nothing is nothing

& there is nothing there is nothing there is nothing

what is my mind when it betrays me

when i am the storm & there is no storm

& diamond is the weakest stone

swim harder our father gangling the tide

yr webby grab forvived me in drowning

spit air underwater to mimic my voice

i am shouting

you love me

the dirt

& everything is everything is everything

forvive the damn crack in my dammed brain

damn river pounding

the brass sound wakes of past loves

moving fast

as my first

whole lives ahead of whole lives

what is falling w/o beautiful sky

where is my blue stare

w/o the endless black of deep space

i am sharing the sweat of my back

the pain in my gut

we are dying

creatures of a blink away

i am drowning in my ocean existence

a breath & storm & calm

a day is the same as all time

we are a spinning rock

w/o the sun we are nothing & we are nothing

w/ moon

the ocean is

but what makes us all poets is not in our bodies

bc no body

listens to poetry

it's what a fool mistakes for a soul

ear on the track of an unused

choo-choo me

spit on me

bathe me in what you have to say in all honesty

i am a filthy worm baby

take me into your hands & clean the wax off my bowed ears

i want to hear yr poetry

i want to listen to every word of yr tongue & throat & lips

the stomach can take & give

puke perfect & flawed everything into my airwaves

you are a radio

you are a wave & all water & the high crashing

or low soothing

& is ice

bc frozen is still changing

my expanding & collapsing chest

w/ small feet dancing inside of my body

is poetry listen

to the roaring ooze

of baby me in me in me

& time for

the waves to stand still

my face to stop feeling a sparkle of nerves

that makes me smile

at an inescapable death

what is death

but a return

to an eternity before us & this moment

we are already gone

& are still here

it is just the night

the moon pulling tide

our poetry sounding off into black on black

everything is sound

poetry is listening to our bodies groan & break apart

beautiful dust & ocean is

to float

this dream is for me to sing in yr ear

a whisper to create planets

i know nothing

is empty

is a word

is is is is

just

my name erased from lips

stretched by the sounds of horns & horny birdless poems

wished to be inside & through all of your wanton bodies

for explosion of ocean

prodigiously swallowed by a careless mass

this is all of us

we are all ears for moths to kiss soft air into

No comments: