31 January 2013

WE

WATERFAT

dowse junglejuice neck sweat
a goddamn sunny nothing
over my nude bronzed box
unrelenting death air
churning through vacuum
of hummingbird spit
inside my fucking brain
i drool mad abt hunger
i want to be
eternal or something afraid
to scrub letters off rock
just one sentence of boring
that encapsulates my every
second of loving
the smell of jizzy plants
lusting for the pigment they
will never see it just bugs me
i am a dying machine
some color eludes my
weak human eyes
that squeel through dull fog
w/ blurred abandon
i am a reckless sitter
squashing air in my inches
against million aged
spacerock or cool lava
the sun drags my babylegs
into darkness w/ hope
i will call in need
of a burning gas beauty
devil dangle bare feet
off the bedside cliff
my arms flap through thinning
as i drown in the beamy
smile of ominous heat













R.E.A.L.J.O.B.

i forget i exist
I am $$$ tree
don’t grow on me
sitting ina field of livewires
abuncha silly fuckers
dicing rootfruit
w/ their namebrand
knives

yra sharp
a sharpie
a permanent
beautfiful honey
i will buy you
a bottle
of irish whisky
i will fall into
a dry well
maybe
make it
or maybe
lay down in the park
until somebody finds
what they are looking
for

i don’t know
my breath clouds
while i move through
this foggy city

i have attached
flashing lights
to my neck













DIE HARD OR DIE HARD

goddamn i want to crush bricks w/ my solar energy
glow from behind moonsmile
look at me licking a roller coaster track
i don't think fear tastes sweet
but i can't control what my tongue is thinking
sometimes i slip on ice
i want to eat marshmallows
& talk sloppy
write goopy poems
puff into a billion bubbles
goddamn i want to hug you again
i swear there is no ooze
inside my scatter spots
dripping up into space
when you grab me by the beard
dragging my face where you want my lips to be
everything is meaningless
i was shot up by sunny mushroom smoke to rock bottom
watch me as i go slow to summit
& plummet towards standing ants
w/ no reason in their actions but to keep
doing it
worship me the way you miss the smell of ocean
when you are stuck in sky
& my stomping clodknockers
track mud on the perfect carpet
of the perfect house
made of perfect wood
or spell my name D.E.A.D.T.R.E.E.
on my gutsy trunk w/ a silly shape
named for its' juicy usefulness
& power over my mind. how has hell
& debt been a worry of my rivering spine
my naked rain warmth
i want to dynamite every part of my sparkling
feel the bone plates shift in
& out of molten me
making a new more mountainous me
where did my sores go
are they in these ears whispery
dipping their honeyhands into my broosed brain?
what's goose?
what do you want from my body
this evening? i am dry
from too much of a nothing
i leak empty from my holy polk-a-dotty body
i am not a lot of want
just an excited fresh young gun
hoping to experience the best things
the toxic things
the dreams of slime & running water
w/ their endless jobs of the same slobber
until they burst apart or are a part
taste my day as a star
i want to shoot lasers out of my eyes
there is so much inside of my skull
why am i exploding?
there has got to be a better way to save the world







































FJORDIE LAFJORDGE

i am an insignificant beast
grumpy & fearful of sugardeath
the gross
fucked up
inside of me
it is tar & laffy daffy shucking oysters
in north carolina smelling
beach under my fingernails
i see the color doom
or sing abt my drooling
it is an ocean of gooey flesh
putting gemmed organs of lepers on my fireplace
hello
i am a human on top of these
things
watch my feet write a message in the snow
wait for the airplanes
listen to nothing
look w/ yr eyes at melting
melt me
melt me
melt me
melt me
melt me
melt me
melt me
melt me
melt me



















WALRUS STEVENS

bridge the lap of sitting demi-
gatorskin lava spank
my teeth out of my beard place
my biplane first place
you gotta great engine on you
nice bone structure kiddo
that faux-fox-fur on yr noggin
spills out like autumn when wrath
& maple syrup drenched skull
candied in minty moth frost of morning
sleep outside in the garden where
i keep all my hidden charms
weigh me down in the unseasonal
hurricanes named after human beings
like this storm like this god like this mask
i am wearing to dance at your fancy pants
ballroom ball in giant castle
or city or air that yr breathing
molecules bend by the blowing wind
sky begins at yr gate
at yr flying away w/ the evening
leaves me laying underground
w/ unearthed volcano
& other unders that take time to move
when did you die?
where is yr poetry blog?
i have other questions
like why is the world so empty
why is there snow on yr head
where am i going

















BLOB DYLAN


okay
okay okay
okay okay okay
okay okay
okay
okay
okay
i am a runny
my fanny
aunt heather & mommy
yr mama so fat she eats blue eggs
it's a baby
a jay jay lady
i don't forget what hurts me
or words me
these bullshit verb links of doing it
i am nothing in a blank death
or am deaf
& fly
& a slow down diamond
text me
just use magnetricity
& the metal in me
what i am made of
marbles & the worlds worst glue
but it smells like candy
or man bees
or a hand-me-down land bridge
i am kind
of a slob
eating my hands
the eight hour work day
is a fucking waste of my life
i don't know
a god damn thing abt myself
time is so nothing
i am probably already vaporized
in some other line of sight
my flappy featherless
wave wildly in the suns shadow
i get goosey
when i am in the furnace
feel like a richman right now
pulled change out of my pocket
like i am morphing
a lizard
w/o it's tail now it's tail is back
black magic
my hair dyed in high school
because i am wizard
whizzing on the watermelon patch
i used to dream
abt living in trees
i'm not a wimp
i guess i'm not as wounded as bruised bananas
yesterday
i smelled cooked green peppers
i wrote you a song
& i sang it w/ my voice
tonight
i will do everything different
run through walls & dance
barefoot in the daylight
take me by the arms
swing me at infinity
the mass of my earth
will not stop me





























OLD MONEY

why am i alive
shifting wealth underground to sky
how rich is my skin or my brain or my teeth
my thinking is just another part of soil
feel rock grow inside my kidney lust
dark circles on hip & my raccooned mask
why am i not a mountain
w/ icy streams mazed down my face
bring fire & i am a pleasant farmer
friend to talk the broad leaves off
drove straight into painted tunnel
flattened my face
it is strange that i adore you


































GOLDING


rumble into groundwater
icy is yr warm crystalship
tiny hand hold ing ing ---
scurry in my furry heat up
boily sea n sandy chestheave
i don't think about you all day like i do
when i weave/sleep
yr dreamboat
ura poembot machining me to sing
i can make a wall to stand behind
w/ the sound of my voice
sea throu beehive honey my
place yr hands on my boy throat
slide up under my beard
what is nesting
w/o you
or what the birds say abt flying
it's nice
plz beak me
peck away at the bark
long feather dangling in hair
the smell of sun all over my
nude talking about
ur stunning
yr guns on you
snipe roost in the gravy city
i standing forest
i can smell skin burn
the toast smoke coming
beams i breathe
& explode
where you want me to














HEAT

melt me lala magma she
doesn't does wall know a way
to oh yay oh hi i read
forget & beneath my brain
i mmm gooey too
see tootsie tushy gush geyser
she slices yr
tell me a watch witch swinging
oh there oh pretend it isn't
now just not frozen
i liquid between ocean &
underseamountains
surprising
i am unlovable i am unmagical
a dripping drizzy gloom doom
black in my mouth or in my air cans
i am afraid of how it will be
& moths
or i am planning to be the strangest
doo doo brain
bird butt bubble arms & torso
connection of that is ore
we're making a sword
we're forming some kinda bomb
that you love
out of this & me & who else idk
there is too much
hot sauce
in my mouth
i am sweaty too
i am crying bc i am woozy
















JET GAS

me is going
to explode for the monday
some beauty says she hates
my hips get flipped
around isa globe i guess
a lot of we do time
i am not
a god or a human or a pissant
do me
flavor of many i forget
smell smell the way she swells
me at the beach
a chronic in my locket
to remind a way to waves
baby babay
sea bay
laday i owe you a smoke above ground
below i am safe under soil
her soul inhaled correct nostril
if i sleep
if the doctor says i need to blow up
but i forgot
that this is the end of an idea
cramming regret into void
because my bad
he was the first stoned
he was the first justin
that was justice
saying some space motherfucker loves us
or not me
not my beautiful mad ass
crammed into pants 
golden calf
i juss wanna dance over yr neck
make the sun drip
sweaty god walking & talking to other walkers
nobody is yr father
nobody found the pearl in his body
pulling the clamcage away
backdoor to the grid
i would not erase myself
to avoid the games of illusion
i am drunk as hell
i did not have to use my AK
but there is nothing else for me to tell you
bc nobody can judge me
i am a zoom
i am a swoosh
i am thuggish and ruggish
walk me
look at me standing
say if i see you again
on the edge of nothing

nothing










































FAT

i blew
out my
trousers
today
i am swollen
can feel more of me lifting
breast meat
best cut
vest tuck of fur
i have 9 lbs of hair on my head
the more you search inside
you find tar pits
dinosaur sticks
i am making myself naked
for your globes
the water i pour onto ground
sidewalks &
what Pac s'd
this is me
searching a waste
thin as paper
something i poem on
the filler makes my brittle pipes
but i can bounce high
off the concrete
i can grow too
w/ worthless drops
falling from my forest
you are not drunk
i feel
flight
she burns the sugar in my blood
for me once ever
there are no words on my body
but it says everything too
filling out my work attire
doubling over in human suit
my biggest size is my father's size
he too is almost expired
as if i know anything
about time
what i spent
looking at your arm next to me
it is silly
to just sleep forever
when i last saw you
my toes when i stand
my boozy blindness
my hazy forget all
when i am shaping
i am a cube
that is new & won't fit
& neat
made of cow or corn or potato patch
i am candy factory
swallowing sweet cream is air
is my hair hiding enough of me
can you see where i am all the time
surrounded by glass
i smoke
i quit smoking
i smoke
i quit smoking
i say over and over as years roll
my pockets full of lost dollabills
yr face moving towards
i saw sunrise
or my words from whenever i last wrote for you
my first fat
abt this thing that i don’t think abt
what it costs
how short my life will be
it is just a day
before i see you
it is just like any other day
where there is wind or water or grass or nothing
dry throat trying to take down
bc i am somebody
looking for something
& see
the ocean when i am floating
or surfing water
in & around & through
like blood i am saying
or trying to remember every single second that i cannot forget
in clouds that are also true
because i exist
no matter my diameter
the moon still circles me
ants still worship my thundering stomps
i am destroyer
i am a sack of lucky beans
put them in the dirt
& leave
i absorb vitamins from vitamins
i am surprised i have not grown horns
in the last hundred years
plump buffalo w no horns
thudding through the rice lakes
highlands of western Nebraska
i used to eat dead animals before they grassed
or was a vicious monster
i am a tiger
made of tree bits
i am sorry i cannot go to your party in New York City
i am sorry i can dig lakes
i am quoting fake humans
i am singing abt fire
bubbling ocean of my skinny cage
i am meat i shout
at nobody
i am trying to pretend
my less than green is enough
who am i
fool
a swimmer
man o man o man o
you really gotta clean bite outta my neck
chew me
i hope it is safe
i am an evolving animal
a pet to the universe
a pig
snort in the mud
this is what i look like
my face
a poem
living happily in its own shit



















I JUST CHEWED OFF MY OWN DEMI-GODLEGS SO I COULD CRAWL AROUND IN MY DIAMOND LUNG CASTLE


pure money
assloads of cash
words out of my mouth
after you hate me
after i fucked up
i fucked
there is a big zero on my dick
i mean head
i mean the thing that makes me think
my chest is also an oven
enlarged heart
pictures of peoples organs
after they fucked up too
i wish i still had a car
i feel like Heath Ledger on his deathbed maybe
but i mean i dunno what it's like to be so sad
i never get massages
i hope i don't win any awards after i die
if i do
& what i mean is
on the inside i am just crystal
on the inside i have one climate
on the inside i am an endless meatball sub
on the inside there is a white hole from a universe of infinite poetry
wouldn't that be
something



















WASTE

i am not seeing anything
with these drugs in my blood
just fuzzy
i mean Justin is FUZZY
just stay awake for days
sun sleep summer sad
fill time with time with time to celebrate
my second hand white fur coat
kill animals w/ other hand
w/ the definition that i am animal
right now or pigsuit/shit
talk a lot
i read smokesignals i see words dancing
don't poem me
i can't handle all this cavenoise
take my silence as a yes
take my silence out of the furnace
burn nothing like a sun
where am i/you
don't fix a car for this reason
don't give your car away for hearts
and boners
and blood rushing to the center
of each tooth swoll--
bend knuckle
write me an email
about how flexible reality is
i feel empty from elsewhere
but this constant stretching
look for touch
hug my throat
pinch my tongue
bite my useless nipples
i can't fucking see the sunrise
unless i am a stumblebot
clone of my lonely eyeballs
sweaty pockets
call me
don't call me
i am cracked
i am a damn eyelid
pulled over orb after orb
after we just spin
the hell out of
everything



WINEMUSCLE

swung naked knuckle
it gut punches
pain & see blood come
a mushy perfect
dislocated toenail
i am shedding armor
permanent gross
lists of my bald sins
a liquid squeezed
from whited fist
i just want you
to paint portraits
of me until you pass
of some rare
kissing disease
i am dreamwalking
w/ no shoes
collecting pinecones
on the muddy beach
nuked eagle talon
necklace from false
uncles who vanish
i never learned to
swim in the deep
scary world chills
my winter fur fall
on an already cracked
skully bone cage
when i am mirrors
& smoke & hide in
cloud of violent rain
calm nature w/ mad
nessssssssssssssss
elope my neck i
want to feel crazy
in your eyes not
flailing down mtn
w/ my golden ass
sifting out of red
river dusty green glass
the sun is shining
through me w/ her
forever away
it is silent everywhere
i am not or the trees
are telling me to
walk around abit
shake the rust
off my roots my
old growth new
burn housemouth
to see sky by day
curse the tilted stone
guard awkward tongue
towards the nothing
i should say i am
baking under stars
or endless black ocean
my mouth plays
vapor from bottomless
want in my blood
so i hung my lip
on the bejeweled moon      
crest to a pierce
the way blue eyes
are pointless as my
attempts to fly out
the window
of a speeding jet

No comments: