04 January 2013

WALRUS STEVENS



bridge the lap of sitting demi-
gatorskin lava spank
my teeth out of my beard place
my biplane first place
you gotta great engine on you
nice bone structure kiddo
that faux-fox-fur on yr noggin
spills out like autumn when wrath
& maple syrup drenched skull
candied in the frost of morning sleep
outside in the garden where
i keep all my hidden charms
weigh me down in the unseasonal 
hurricanes named after human beings
like this storm like this god like this mask
i am wearing to dance at your fancy pants
ball in ball room in giant castle
or city or air that yr breathing
i saw molecules bend by the blowing wind
said sky begins at yr gate
at yr flying away w/ the evening

leaving me laying underground
w/ the unearthed volcano
& other unders that take time to move
when did you die?
where is yr poetry blog?
i have other questions
like why is the world so empty
why is there snow on yr head
where am i going

No comments: