16 January 2013

LISTENING TO THE CURE RIGHT NOW


joke about my own death
mention how many times i refresh thedeathclock.com
in layman's poems i am gross i am a smokestack
i am going to crumple in on my selfish
my worst worsts
wrist wrenching my hands wretch
all over a keyboard
who the hell knows
what i put in my body
gall knows
gosh knows
but i have chest pains when i don't see her
so i asked
web MD
they said there is no cure
but i am listening
to the cure
right now

GOLDING


rumble into groundwater
icy is yr warm crystalship
tiny hand hold ing ing ---
scurry in my furry heat up
boily sea n sandy chestheave
i don't think about you all day like i do
when i weave/sleep
yr dreamboat
ura poembot machining me to sing
i can make a wall to stand behind
w/ the sound of my voice
sea throu beehive honey my
place yr hands on my boy throat
slide up under my beard
what is nesting
w/o you
or what the birds say abt flying
it's nice
plz beak me
peck away at the bark
long feather dangling in hair
the smell of sun all over my
nude talking about
ur stunning
yr guns on you
snipe roost in the gravy city
i standing forest
i can smell skin burn
the toast smoke coming
beams i breathe
& explode
where you want me to

HAPPY COLOR


i am the last to know where i put you
mind my trickery & mine is lumbering
against storm wall of sea birds & foam
mouth i just am a yawn afraid to say oh
my brain is broke in also places like hello
please stand over here behind glass
i see you're in my blindspot it goes on
for several thousand miles in most directions
slightly more north as the earth tilts
to freeze blood in my skull i can feel
nothing move through my forehead &
into me & i go like i am throwing flowers
or all i want is yarn or for christmas i would
read you summer poems in the beer garden &
reply to your face w/ i am afraid of how
glad i am that we are alive at the same time

PIMP JUICE



i know i know i live alone
today i died
or leave the earth soon
denied my slide
found brass parts of me
that haven't been shined
in aeons or stomp the last
my breath is ok i am seeing
nothing here on the moon
or where i do work
how i can find the words
to be fine w/ being fine
or the deth was old me
say sly gy in the shadow fixing
his combo killer queen i
am not ashamed of nothing
i am not trying to be a rudeboy
i think i am hotels
for the holes of blackness
inside of my calcified sponge
of a fat body
   i float sillydown the river tripping
off this wack cyd
forget me don't forvvvv
VROOM
here i come
with my waving crystals
blind you midas hands
can't make these knuckles space more
kinda pricey was the problem
i am ded you don't know
how it feels to be a PARTY ANIMAL
i guess this is the fucking weekend
anyway i have snapped
my real back my squeel back
into the streets with my sleek machine
tearing down distance
w/ a million miles per moment
i own nothing
i am full of holes
stomp stomp
globe trot
smoke pot
in the morning
i am cold
sold my property to the beat
stole kandy off the street
my prose growing from concrete
i am dying too
i am a roof on an average house in a hurricane
i never see where i was
because today i am a roof blown to pieces
the birds can see everthing
those people hide
i dunno
where do my snail feelings slime off to so slowly
i am a trailer born baby
you can watch me fly off into who knows
this is disaster
i am natural for finding my own failures
after i fixed them
or the end is all cluster
you're crazy
if you think i can handle your lovely
i want to lick the sun
if the sun were my shorty
every night is just a waiting
for my phantom flatland ruca
darling i am still a roof
i am still the pieces of what i have always been
sprinkled over the rest of my life i left
too soon i mean you left when i was just
enjoying something

DIE HARD OR DIE HARD

god damn i want to crush bricks w/ my solar energy 
look at me glow from behind the moonsmile
look at me licking a roller coaster track
i don't think fear tastes sweet
but i can't control what my tongue is thinking
sometimes i slip on ice
sometimes i want to eat marshmallows
& talk sloppy
write goopy poems
how can i describe melting?
or puff up into a billion bubbles
god damn i want to hug you again
there is no ooze inside my scatter spots
dripping up into space
FUCK IT
i like making messes
i like when you grab me by the beard
dragging my face where you want my lips to be
everything is meaningless
i was shot up by sunny mushroom smoke to rock bottom
watch me as i go slow to summit
& plummet towards standing ants
w/ no reason in their actions but to keep
doing it
worship me the way you miss the smell of ocean

when you are stuck in the sky
& my stomping clod knockers
tracking mud around on the perfect carpet
of the perfect house
made out of perfect wood
or spell my name D.E.A.D.T.R.E.E.
on my gutsy trunk w/ a silly shape around it
named for its' juicy usefulness & power over
my mind. how has hell & debt been a worry of my rivering spine

my naked rain warmth
i want to dynamite every part of my sparkling

feel the bone plates shift in & out of molten me
making a new more mountainous me
where did my sores go
are they in these ears whispery
dipping their honey hands into my broosed brain?
what's goose?
what do you want from my body
this evening? i am dry
from too much of-a nothing
i am leaking empty from my holy polk-a-dotty body
i am not a lot of want
just an excited fresh young gun
hoping to experience the best things

the toxic things
the dreams of slime & running water
w/ their endless jobs of doing the same slobber
until they burst apart or are a part
taste my day as a star
i want to shoot lasers out of my eyes
there is so much inside of my skull
why am i exploding?
there has got to be a better way to save the world

No comments: