25 January 2013

WINEMUSCLE


swung naked knuckle
it gut punches
pain & see blood come
a mushy perfect
dislocated toenail
i am shedding armor
permanent gross
lists of my bald sins
a liquid squeezed
from whited fist
i just want you
to paint portraits
of me until you pass
of some rare
kissing disease
i am dreamwalking
w/ no shoes
collecting pinecones
on the muddy beach
nuked eagle talon
necklace from false
uncles who vanish
i never learned to
swim in the deep
scary world chills
my winter fur fall
on an already cracked
skully bone cage
when i am mirrors
& smoke & hide in
cloud of violent rain
calm nature w/ mad
nessssssssssssssss
elope my neck i
want to feel crazy
in your eyes not
flailing down mtn
w/ my golden ass
sifting out of red
river dusty green glass
the sun is shining
through me w/ her
forever away
it is silent everywhere
i am not or the trees
are telling me to
walk around abit
shake the rust
off my roots my
old growth new
burn housemouth
to see sky by day
curse the tilted stone
guard awkward tongue
towards the nothing
i should say i am
baking under stars
or endless black ocean
my mouth plays
vapor from bottomless
want in my blood
so i hung my lip
on the bejeweled moon
crest to a pierce
the way blue eyes
are pointless as my
attempts to fly out
the window
of a speeding jet

No comments: