04 January 2013

BLOB DYLAN


okay
okay okay
okay okay okay
okay okay
okay
okay
okay
i am a runny
my fanny
aunt heather & mommy
yr mama so fat she eats blue eggs
it's a baby
a jay jay lady
i don't forget anything that hurts me
or words me these bullshit verb links
of doing it
i am nothing in a blank death
or am deaf
& fly
& a slow down diamond
text me
just use magnetricity
& the metal in me
what i am made of
marbles
& the worlds worst glue
but it smells like candy
or man bees
or a hand-me-down land bridge
i tip my hat to calvin coolidge
for only taxing
the rich
haha
i am kind
of a slob
i am kinda
hungry
i am eating my hands 
the eight hour work day
is a fucking waste of my life
i don't know
a god damn thing abt myself
time is so nothing
i am probably already vaporized
in some other line of sight
my flappy featherless arms
wave wildly in the suns shadow
i get goosey
when i am in the furnace
go ask alice
notley when the poetry is
whens the poetry is
i feel like a richman right now
i pulled change out of my pocket
like i am morphing
a lizard
w/o it's tail now it's tail is back
black magic
my hair dyed in high school
because i am wizard
whizzing on the watermelon patch
i used to dream
abt living in trees
i'm not a wimp i guess
i'm not as wounded as bruised bananas
yesterday
i smelled cooked green peppers
i wrote you a song
& i sang it w my voice
tonight
i will do everything differently
i will run through walls
& dance barefoot in the daylight
take me by the arms
swing me at infinity
the mass of my earth
will not stop me

No comments: