28 January 2013

WATERFAT

dowse junglejuice neck sweat
a goddamn sunny nothing
over my nude bronzed box
an unrelenting death air
churning through the vacuum
of hummingbird spit
inside my fucking brain
i drool mad abt hunger
what i want is to be eternal
or something afraid to scrub
letters off stone
just one sentence of boring
that can encapsulate
my every second of loving
the smell of jizzy plants
lusting for the color they
will never see it just bugs me
that i am a dying machine
or some color eludes my
weak human poet eyes
that squeel through dull fog
w/ blurred abandon
i am a reckless sitter
squashing the air in my inches
against million year old
space rock or cool lava
or the sun drags my baby legs
into darkness hoping
i will call out in need
of a burning gas beauty
you devil dangle bare feet
off the bedside cliff dive
my arms flap the thinning
as i drown in the beamy
smile of ominous heat

No comments: