11 October 2012

PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME IF I HAVE SEEN LOOPER


would you travel through time if you could never actually interact with anyone ever again & time travel was real but you are like this time traveling ghost & basically dead.


if i had a ghost dad
if i had a ghost dad
he said he was the devil or something crazy


i used to sit in my room & listen to this tape where i recorded the long & winding road on repeat on side A & let it be on repeat on side B


i would sit in my room crying swaying back & forth like some wacko kid
i still do this
i think
in my head i still write little 4th grade poems

maybe i am a ghost
i would say
i haven't spoke to bottomless want
in awhile

pick me up
pull me from the ground please
carry me away to where birds go

the clouds they say
you can walk on them
but how


1 comment:

mandibles said...

this one is good esp from 'in my head' on.