02 October 2012

BUOYANCY




i am retarded


i don't puton make-up


when i say retarded
i mean like
brain-damaged


no, i don't head a helmet


yes, all my grandparents are in ground


kiss my eyes


i am damp & illness


your definition of worthless


i have friends in places


height & depth varies only slightly


bottom of ocean


cost my life


because the human isn't built for so much pressure


i have lost a billion fish


a small number of socks in the platte river


maybe just a pair to grow


there are more


i don't know how the moon works


quit moon's day job


does a floaty death dance w/ knee jerks
that you don't notice
bc it doesn't have legs


used to take walks w/ the sun tho


likes long beaches


my technology things are afraid of me


when i am drunk


beached whale w/ man inside


i want to hold  you on a wave


i want to keep a picture of you


from the year 2000


do you remember any poem i wrote


before i stopped talking to you


& what now
& why all the decay


i cannot continue to measure my selfworth
by how long people can stand
to be in love w/ me


my aura


you don't look at one star
& say it is ugly


if i weigh more than ocean
can it still crush me


does it want to?

No comments: