03 October 2012

I JUST CHEWED OFF MY OWN DEMI-GODLEGS SO I COULD CRAWL AROUND IN MY DIAMOND LUNG CASTLE


pure money
assloads of cash
words out of my mouth
after you hate me
after i fucked up
i fucked
there is a big zero on my dick
i mean head
i mean the thing that makes me think
my chest is also an oven
enlarged heart
pictures of peoples organs
after they fucked up too
i wish i still had a car
i feel like Heath Ledger on his deathbed maybe
but i mean i dunno what it's like to be so sad
i never get massages
i hope i don't win any awards after i die
if i do
& what i mean is
on the inside i am just crystal
on the inside i have one climate
on the inside i am an endless meatball sub
on the inside there is a white hole from a universe of infinite poetry
wouldn't that be
something

No comments: