16 October 2012

beijing




mossy ox
nudge on my branches
she's so flying
away she's
waiting for my 'nother

what is wrong w/ wanting lungthings
to unmelt
or the sparkling vis--
of stillburns in my see
from childing
at the confused eclipse
i guess

fell down a staircase in Prague
running from the tornado
caught my body on a nail
& my father watched the storm

my hush
lady or spider or godesssss
eat my soft
each nip
earlobes between yr pinched lip
i call you a trumpet

my ruca
she brass at the neck
a million
giraffes standing tall
top on skull of the other
& then i say something
about my beard
& your bed
& wasting away light

look
at my body
we go naked spit
seed into the ground
in the spring through late summer
the way i know there is nothing
a window
a watch

sting in the lungs
standing somewhere in the Rockies
think end of the world
is a healthy way to dull what we made

my mouth hangs
spell grey cloud as hair & home
forget to connect things
say how can i
be a poet w/ stamina
how can i exist
w/ the daytime

speak what mind thinks
about decay or setting
about loneliness in a galaxy
as memory of lost dogs
& names fade

there are millions of thems
& waterfalls on prairie
kiss the top of your head
bottom of your feet
i dunno what could
be better
than always

asked my grandpa the difference
between fir & pine & spruce
(to last is just a ghost)
& remember walking
w/ him & wanting so much

i don't die is something
so why am i
understand & unlimited & a tiny leather pouch
beautiful people 
or it gets dark early in october
every year

it still feels like five years ago or a million
it still tastes like bamboo
or spices from my birthplace
i can make dinner
i can make famous statues
crumble

i know which rock was used to stone
my fruit cage
juicy
was what i sang in the car at AM
because i was high on cocaine
or talk to you when works
are working
flood of my engine

you don't get the blood
out
you don't finish the drink
you don't pass
out
you don't hope for falling

i mean there are so many human beings
being
i can walk on shoulders
of demi-gods
& be no closer to the sunny-ist

two monks dance on the mountain
listen to the earth move beneath their feet
save nature
someone is talking
symbols & gutteral groans spew
who is telling this
who is writing all of this down
it is nonsense to think we can be fire

i am waving in the breeze
or i am animal now
prance gazelle & train my hawk to come back
to my outstretched bonemeat
laugh
about the humans

we look lazy as just blubber
shaking gold petals our our ears
& less swearing
& less i swear i am only drunk
off my own zerobeams

& enlightenment or glowy ass
all over money
or over everything
my mind is a time traveling monster

& the best is
we grow
& the best is
we grow taller & shrink & care & don't
& the best is i know how to surf
& the best is i am water

or ice
or we all are
or my buffalo cloak
& breakfast
& yr lean to pick pinecones from my face
sharkteeth dangle from my throat

No comments: