01 October 2012

SKULLBLOOD


i only ever knew
the one star

i am ogre
i am club slugger

feel my godhand
taste my goldpiss

ah a cloud is puffy
or does it in the mud

for natures nature honey
for my morning sickness

crow for breakfast
i lie abt how my brain works

i am in between being desperate
& not enough fire

in belly under ass out of my mouth
i unlucky i undragon

look i'm not knute rockne
i can't swim out to sea to save you

i won't say it
i won't drown in my own dribble

i am a good & gracious melter
i am gooey ooze mushy gush

all i want is to be home
or be a home
or i am home

can i tell you abt my worst weekend ever
look i am forgetting ok
ok

look at me
ok

wo wohnst du?
i repeat german in my head

things got really weird
& i am a normal oddball
& i am looking forward to a microwave
& i am melty butter
& nuts
& why did my parents stop existing

i am a home
for all things
i am family
i am my dead dog

my neck is dislocated from planet earth
i am afraid of my bones being warped
wo wohnst du??

i am a hunch
i woke up late for brunch
my bones hurt
my marrow is leaking down my pants
shame me for having a weakness
or several
laid out in a list
under my impressive sigh

i could look at you
for infinity
i got fired from my job
i have said i am ok with so many things

maybe not
maybe i am bored
maybe the sun doesn't want to burn

No comments: