27 September 2012

HEY LOOK AT WHAT I JUST DID



are we frozen again
my beard seems dry
i have never drank four loko
my screech owls are singing too
if i could be invisible
i would still want to be beautiful
maybe i will get some frozen yogurt
or something
NOBODY OWES YOU NOTHING
the older i get the more i think people are insane
people w/ crutches walk like people w/ crutches walk
so jacked
that i am almost through my huge ass credit card debt
i am brickhoused
i should stop buying bags of candy
someone left the oven on again
it was me
i am worth more money every day
do these tight maroon pants make my ass look gangsta?
it's 4:11 somewhere
call me MOST DEFINITELY
it's 4:02 somewhere
when she says gas up the jet
i just want to avoid being
a lonewolf
i guess there's a slim shady in all of us
i am no Buddha
i am free
i sure do fuckin love poetry

No comments: