10 September 2012

ZOMBIIIII


i belong to the nobodies
i am afraid of body rust
or i never bathe
or i am happy abt zilch
or i can be a zero
or dot dot dot
so i oily
so i bend my joints
and smoke them
and flame out
and smoke the enemies
w/ my ass jaw
w/ my naked mouth
are you ok
torch thrower
are you stoned in a stone pit
w/ giant boulders in your skull
did they ask you
when you wanted to be born
can i make good
w/ just being a death again
will you help me quit quitting
i almost almosted
i shave the bald off my beard
i naked in the daytime
walk around w/ walkers walking
i get it
i took my name off my nametag
and just say i am your friend
and just say i am wrong abt it
and just say i am a go
gone w/ the blowing
the grass is still still
as ice as everything
lets talk abt my i love you's
lets talk abt the moon
lets talk abt Boise
lets talk abt SP CE
lets write more poems abt who
lets be messy
lets spill our guts in a lucky fountain
lets wish away our everyday
put on a coat of waterproofer
put on a face
put on the best skin you own
IDK
you are so mysterious
i am also mysterious
and changing
did you know
abt all the mutations in me
the slime turning into gold slime
solid as diamond sea dragons
or more real than a horse tongue
saying things like
please don't please me
i do not deserve your insides
draped around my neck
DRAKE tattooed on my neck
excuse me i hope you don't hate
i hope you are not a hater
pls check yr hate at the door
this plane is headed for mistake mansion
this plain is greater than the greatest existence
tell me abt yr money problems
maybe i can make a $billion worth of jokes
smile when you say sad things
smile when you are zombie
eat the brains out of my wet chest
feel the thought of my breaking
between your undead teeth

No comments: