14 September 2012

IT'S NICE


& who could stay
words abt my explode you--

the solar powered keep away
tag my skin wall
bake as a talent

i don't know what an oh hi
means or
doesn't even matter i guess
just hello
i know
what is new
am i still a still pool of drooling sky
bent under the weight of gravity
my quake my melting hide
shifts around the broken everythings
and i also
ok
i also
can be wonderful
the way i sing your name in my thoughts
i guess hello hello hello
i never wanted to
have this anchor
my afraid ofs
there is a nothing
inside my belly
or soft parts
beneath my exoskelly

& a poem or what will i think
& not say or not think & text something
if i can be drunk enough
they all say

i am a busted junk
an exotic bird but not w/ color
just bleh
just an empty gravy boat
just put on yr rain coat
just abt to sleep agn
just crushing it

whadda words mean
whadda ya mean
whadda ya doin

& i guess i am most happy at night
i think stars are nice too look at
&
hmmm
& i hope things are great
&

No comments: