12 September 2012

TOOTHLESS





a new one

slew of or did kill it

i walk a fine squiggle dance

i piss my pants

as laughing or smell the body work

hard at the block

call all my friends taller than average

talk about the milk chug

i swallow families of birds

bring fire

to put out the ocean

standing on the beach

amazing grace so sweet explosion exo-

skeletons burst under monolith

under lazy haters

GOMWYF

shave yr belly off

tell me what a future is

w/ all yr guts sloppy

i don't hear my legs whistle

wind wind and the wind hissing

porous me calcified sponge soaked in time

torso chamber pumping slime

fertilize the grass w/ my endless shitting

i could forest my forgetting

the fog is easy for lost things

i can't hear a god damn sound

& woosh

& i said

the leaves don't move

until they are dead

No comments: