24 September 2012

BIRD WORDS


i guess i'm crazy
matters in thin sky
it's solid soar
& the moon croaks
& i don't know yr voice
body flies or what a bird does
i am
flap abt yr hollow bones
weigh as less than my cracked self
it say how abt the waves i don't surf
my tiny talons
clung to teethbeak 
i water too
dream of dig well
i am a digger too digging
my minute brain is chugging
midnight crow arms & legs
i say feel me w/ yr pinchers
did you fly here
yr wings must be glass pipes
& i am on the internet
& a bird call
& who knows my name this way
caw in tree my friend
my home
where i naked
fluff what needs fluffing
think my tiny brain
w/ all the death
is my torture
& higher i get
my only chance to survive
i wrote it like
i'm bathing
& she is watching me
from her tower
what the hell are dinosaurs
anyway
& where did i come from

No comments: