28 December 2012

IMMA GO GET HUNG



come home over bitter boulder
build me tower on top of tower
look down at clouds
beat my wings against my my my
taste is sky
watch my flying wag-it wash the blue
off your face
name any month to seem different
from where we are at now
or now
or now or now
reply to the mirror
abt how beautiful i always was
say fuck you mirror
say i still love you
for whatever reason
unmorphed season melting my weakness
ate my chest pain
direct the blood to my thought or void
or talk to me w/ yr teeter-teeth
chit chat abt the good ol' miss yous
back before i died an awful life
& lied abt the luck it took
to get over the mts.
asking to hold smoke
when you see yr breath
& i can't word hard enough
to say i am numbing
& neck is ready
to be pretty
so kiss the hell out of my magical
i am stretching
a million miles up the clavicle
i am a dumb guy
i am a wet dog
shaking dry in the living room
i forget
that nothing is forever
i mean at some point
there will be nothing
or no nothing
& so on
& i was listening to Brick
by the Ben Fold's Five
& it reminded me
of the yellow duplex
my family lived in
behind a KFC
& how we had to get rid
of our cat Sampson
& how i named him
after my favorite story character
who i never thought i could be like
because i was so small
but i guess i am
pretty similar now
& shortly after that i
started writing
abt how angry i was
w/ my life
that was 1993
that was when i first felt alone
when i was around people

No comments: