20 December 2012

BRAIN POEM


hi
(looks
at
yr
shoes) through lake fog
are they skipping
anything?
does this lip touch w/ my goldeagle maw
fly away ontop of rocks i stack
don't glide yr feather in my knees
i doubt
the sun's heat
i look at words on the ironwall & forget my own name
what i mean
a crowd
you are around
i like to ghost at the floating
move past metals
there i am
againing
i was writing down poems to remember me by
bye bye
you look good
making those continents bounce
juggle melty ice cubes in yr cheeks
take one home to yr cat & his cat & the alley 
put sugar in yr mouthtank
gurgle
i like feeling
& numb
i grow  potatoes in my throatcave
damn me
what can i find w/ eyes
in my bullshittery
my nose bleeds woodchips
onto my father's unfinished garden
he grows
whispers & peppers
& a leather belt

No comments: