06 December 2012

I AM QUEENS BLVD




you feel like crap
like how shit is
difficult
to smell like roses
or something else about getting smashed
in the brain
by a big fuckin motorvehicle
i can't put my finger on it
that's digusting
that's a cannonball of universe stones
skip at sky
fire in yr pants
you or yr god or the ocean is a liar
i am made of water
or 100% stars
or my mind is shit is mush
is me snorting
prescriptomusclemoo
relax man
i am the stacks of cans of recycle
the moon man
the vitamin man
i gotta jet or i gotta airplane license
across the ocean
i am a sea swing
shake the scales off my collison face
singy shark bite marks around the neck
who is poking my underhood
the heel dents on my sp ce door
she kicks me
off the cliff
of the sun
i mean i am on fire
or i am the dotted line to sign
for a billion buckaroos
shucking shellfish
thinking about your lovely face
hidden in the middle of the world

No comments: