31 July 2012

UN MILLIARD


i have been collecting bananas from the breakroom
they are the nature in here
i am listening to the dead stars speak
billions of miles away
i was wasted at a built to spill show a few years ago
and i thought of you
but the light
has only now arrived on the moon
middle of a desert
or swimming holes in backyards
yr sweaty in the swim wear
yr twist in nest twig in hair
i come from a long line of fallers
maybe i'll eat this banana
call you in a few time space gap
look at how
handsome a voice sounds
when there are nothing but poems
coming from my chest
i broke vibration
purred my ribs to sand
and melted my entire torso
to build a glass torso
there are all these bananas
around me
it's like i am
in donkey kong country
i have
so much time
to find your hands in the air
my blurry vision
my afraid of sad
or you leave again and again
every time there is nothing
that i knew
i realize several years later
what i mean
what i wanted to say to you
twenty years ago
smash these fruits to a pulp
mash into any mashed banana food
have you seen me
have you made out with me at a wedding
have you swam in fresh ground water
it's lovely

No comments: