31 July 2012

and the beautiful air even in a city like portland,




I think well she is obviously the most beautiful one.



They are both so absolutely beautiful and so slightly different and so much in themselves.



The shine of a beautiful day…



and he tells me I’m so beautiful,



and then they say You’re beautiful,



it could be beautiful.



It got its namesake by the beautiful color of the water.



And the room turned a beautiful amber.



These melancholy beautiful photos of people.



How beautiful



this is too beautiful.



And there was the darkening twilight and the chirps of beautiful, unseen singers.



At home in beautiful atticroom



the beautiful breeze & warmth of sun



saw a beautiful little snake,



she gave me a beautiful dark blue gown and in it I feel like Barbara Stanwyk

No comments: