27 February 2013

HUMPDAY




thankyou thankyou thankyou
i want to smell yr hair
thankyou for coming
i wish i was as gorgeous as everyone i see
thankyou for these faces
I SEE I SEE I SEE
thankyou for that
it is hard to honestly puke
i am puking
thankyou
i feel so intense right now in my vibrating brain
keep punching me
bust up my broosed lunaticky tack complainathon
why i am so sad
thankyou for almost staying
bc i drink & drink & do things in songs say
feel me this way
smoke yr dope this way
goodmorning myself my lazy fuck up
thankyou for keeping me alive
hold on to the wall w suction of my concave chest
my naked dick in the mirror
thankyou
i am always stupid
i am animal
plantain paid
shot to the moon as a test of some rich fuck
give me all the bananas
watch me peel the entire earths supply of bananas
& stuff them into my mouth
as many as i can fit at one time
& eventually i will die
here or in some other place
thankyou for the bananas
thankyou for holding my hand for an extended period of time
thankyou for making eyecontact
thankyou for planting my guts in the soil like a seed
of some beautiful banana forest
what is left of me is for you & for everyone

No comments: