06 February 2013

MILK


i am full of fake sugar
i have the longest neck
but i am not crying abt it
there are so many silly words
on my mindtongue right now
i finger space or whimper
in the mirror abt my falling
apart body that has punched
me & punched me & punched
me & me & me
i am working on my body
i fell in love at chipotle again
but this time she works there
& this time she jumped into
my arms or idk where i am
right now i guess i am full
of fake sugar to make my
body do work the way
kobe does work or i mean
nobody will ever be michael
jordan but i wanna be like
mike i wanna play horse
against larry bird & hope
the moon is as exciting
as i want it to be a room
w/ no air or an enormous
closet that i hide in when
silly words dance in my brain
i am busted my neck is
stretched longer than giraffe
girl or giraffe boy i gotta
think of a better way to get
that high hanging fruit out
out of this goddamn tree

No comments: