23 February 2013

PULP

i am a measley mump
a chump
a thudding convulsive muscle mag 
mayne u rust the grille of ol st louis
who got shot
who sings parot seed chuck crack
why do the bartenders tend to hate my
sleazy tooth tips through soft fruit flesh
hi i am drunk at krug
hi i am looking for cocaine
hi i am in washed laundry
where did my friends turn into friendships
boatbuds slowdown chug
the cup
my buttery toast
my toady chest buldge
i breathe crazy
huff dust of goldy haha
lockjaw to jaw for bigger boatshoe sock date
sorry i am so sloppy
i dream stupid abt yr dying and my dying
i am so moist 
i am so choose yr own slobber dodger
i em electro nude
glued to my teeth w teeth and fake me
i am faking this cum of me
my pefect baby in me
my me me me
i love it when you stab my lungs
w yr spear
ur an olympian
ur breaking records in my brainstem
i tree you
i am growing fruit
i am turning yr poisonous mouth into
something useful

No comments: