15 February 2013

A MAD FUCKING PANIC


always spin tongue spit
give you anything
in my hands
loogie of a sticky shoe squawk
i am walker too long trip
waxed woodwork sugar grip
of cliff face skydunk
my hanging by necksway til liquid is me
& all ice my friends glisten like fresh kindey
& all my ankles buckled in the greenery
in shift of breeze & rainrip
a gentle mountain push
grow my milky danders & daisy mudword
water slosh when i slop on you
w/ my falling torsowave
& sift through my twisted stand here
mirror the moon to swim dry crickbed
there is no gold for me here
or i am a fool w/ exaggerated ocean teeth
locked in saltrock for part of always
until i am crushed by crushing
weight of where my warm gushes
a forehead a knuckle & other useful bludgeons
to take a crack at crumbling distance
or the sun isn't the only star in the sky
but she is & my thinking turns ray into lava
like this buzzing dandy of bees-knee's
coats my talkabout w/ drizzled honey
i can smell patchouli betwixt my ears
a vacuum of you & youth & always leaping
i know i am no man
but my hands are still unshaken ice
mound movers or i am a shoulder for earth's lover
away from throat nifty knockout
my slow & crossed brain
by events of wall to my skully block chip
break in blood aged natural frozen
chambers pumping w/o my thudder knows
how she crawls inside of my constantly
disappearing cells & then new me is magic me
or call me tiger & listen to purring
thunder of my finely tuned dagger drags
the plow of tilly grown crater throws a fit
a dart across the galaxy w/ boulder brow
curled over my head leather
i can only see you glowing curve
my body is as warm as most bodies
but i guess i will go into wander night
be cold & breathing deviltail boy
growing long face w/o the help of shining


No comments: