10 December 2011

rain deaths

you are an animal

howling at a floating beach

while time traveling sci fi types surf galaxies

where do your solar systems fit in your skull

see all these sneaky cats screwing in the fog

while i am stuck in wicker park in the rain

bright lights of the saturday bars bleed together

or i am following you to my apartment

on our bikes down the path you take

i still can't get that rain off me

or the sight of moon waves and sun waves

sprawled onto the pillow next to me

out of my brain

i am sleeping in

i am soaked head to toe

don't tell me things can work out

people are dying from rain in south america

i am dying from rain on the great plains

or no rain and i am still dying

being crushed by larger and larger wallops

trying to keep me from all this laying in bed

eating krab and being drunk

reminds me

that i don't give a shit about getting wet

there are clouds and then there is moon

and then there is the rest of the galaxay etc.

i won't even shout this time

No comments: