10 August 2011

THREE SHORT TREES

theres nothing funny about never dying
or laugh, haha
at all my ghost friends telling ghost jokes
my phone dies, or my best friend dies
and by dying i mean completely disapear
or just words that mean nothing
i'm really only honest when i've been drinking
when you can actually see what i say
or i let you know
how sweet my throat tastes even when it's burning
but my friends don't ask me to
get the fuck up
that's the difference between jesus and christ
or the staggering demi-god
when i walk up to say kissing words
that leave me sweating in the summer sweaters
covered in my own salt lake
preserving the guts i just massaged
i wanted to let you
run my ass over in one of your heroin rages
with your cummy pants all torn up
with your lips on lips on lips
but kyle is hanging by a thread
and i never learned how to untie knots
and i never learned to swim correctly
and i never learned how to not fall in love with everyone who touches me
their fingerprints are all over my back and thighs
small blue hands, or flour marks and sugar glass
that cuts where you don't see it cuts
small little x's all over my chest brain
but it doesn't make a sound
it just barks up the wrong trees
never knowing the difference between trees

No comments: