18 August 2011

i may be animal right now

maybe your gravy is suffocating
blah the chest brain or nerve king
cactus ass jumps you out of the safety seat
cant just learn a new language
cant just travel
my feet are slow as my minds words
eyes duck foot
eyes blue as fuck
remember to spit the blood out into a working sink
genuinely thinking
steven baldwin got his break at 29
in the usual suspects
the wu tang walked around for ten years or some number
i could have played the lead in speed
i could have ran the fast lanes of new york city
i could have made a million dollars by now
the hair of all my body is long as i wait
my sigh is an easy way to read
my poems are just a love jog
or a long talk
or cancer awareness
and i get all stupid like this guy i used to live with
who is dying of cancer
just telling this one line story
about the year he was stoned
about telling me to go after things
about not wasting my life in lincoln nebraska
or anywhere else

No comments: