19 June 2008

i got bit by a dog

so, most of the time when im walking somebody in a car yells at me or does something that has something to do with me. today that happened but then i got bit by a dog. so that seems to trump getting yelled at. i was walking down 33rd and this guy stopped me and asked if i had seen a black dog. i said no and kept walking. i was heading down vine street when i saw a black dog that ran up to me and started barking. i stared at it for awhile and it ran off behind a fence. i walked up to it thinking i might be able to take this dog to that guy but then i didnt really know if it was his and it kept barking and being pissed off so i walked away. the dog came after me and attacked my ankle biting through my jeans. i ended up walking around some more but eventually went to lincare and they gave me a tetanus shot and a prescription for some antibiotics that i havent picked up yet. im supposed to call the animal control tomorrow