21 June 2008

han solo taken out of context for purpose of dirty talk

Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!

Well, short help is better than no help at all

Better her than me!

Ch-Chewie! I can't see, pal. What's going on?

Hurry up, goldenrod! Or you're gonna be a permanent resident!

Where did you dig up that old fossil?

No! Stop, Chewie, stop! Chewie! Chewie this won't help me! Hey!

Who's scruffy-looking?

Sorry sweetheart. I haven't got time for anything else.

Look out he's loose!

Great, kid. Don't get cocky.

Sorry about the mess.

Stay sharp. There's two more coming in.

She's fast enough for you old man.

Besides, I know a few maneuvers.

She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her.

What're you lookin' at? I know what I'm doin'.

Absolutely, Your Worship. Look, I had everything under control until you led us down here!

Ugh. And I thought they smelled bad on the *outside*.

This is no cave.

Easy? You call that easy?

You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake, well, this could be it, sweetheart.

You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.

Thanks for coming after me. I owe you one.

Hurry up, will ya? Haven't got all day!

YAHOOOOO! You're all clear, kid, now let's blow this thing and go home!

No comments: