17 June 2008

hit king

i was going to write this blog about why pete rose should be in the hall of fame but my points werent anything new and i started thinking that maybe its best hes not in the hall. mostly because i think its kind of a joke. sports in general. this has a lot to do with how pissed off i was when the kings lost to the lakers in '02 when they were clearly the better team and should have won but the refs and robert horry had to be huge assholes. which has now got me thinking about every sporting event that crushed me in my younger days in which i felt robbed. i mean obviously the huskers were fair and square schellacked by the arizona state sun devils but what about that fsu game. C'MON! totally rigged. so now i was thinking about how gambling shouldnt keep rose out of the hall and bla bla but my mind has switched sides mid blogging and now i think pete rose is a pile of shit. a pile of shit that was really good at baseball.



No comments: