02 June 2008

boiler boiler boiler

i got signed on for a job (temp) but decent money and i think i will enjoy the work. its outside and i feel good about what its doing, although it involves sort of pestering strangers which i admit is pretty annoying. but there are people who sign petitions just to do it and dont even consider what theyre signing and thats when i step in and kick their ass. figuratively. i have this cough. and it's terribly annoying. im also getting a headache because of the cough and now my eyes are starting to water and it sucks. im trying to focus on doing something for dnd but its hard. im really pretty terrible at getting this organized. i feel like its getting boring. i dont really know where its going. i enjoy making back story but im terrible at making front story. my throat my throat why have you forsaken me. my dad wrote me a letter, i read the first line and put it down. he called me today and i didnt answer. he complains about how i talk to my mom more than him (which is partially true only because my mom doesnt call me with nothing to talk about and she actually listens and doesnt seem afraid to talk in person or over the phone) my dad writes me these letters to make me feel bad and feel sorry for him. that really pisses me off. why the fuck would him making me feel bad make me want to talk to him more often. i would be really happy if he would figure his life out and move on. then i might talk to him. right now hes still stuck in this sad divorced father/husband mode that has nothing to do with me and i want nothing to do with it.

No comments: