25 September 2013

DRIZZY


sit around in the dark
 of mind of mizzer
   izza know me in the rerun
 of why why why am i crying alone
  on my bed w/
xbox live home screen
glow is just a way to fry my eyes awake
 where did my sleep go
im like damn if i could just
rest the brain in me
    sleep a few days is not dyin yet
     when ma$e back drake
     give me my childhoodback
   i wanna see what i can do nexttime
       i keep sayin when yoloiswhatimean
        back w/ no motherfuckin team
        homies is my people is my humans
       son is just another
           sun is just a warm weather
            for us to stand in sizz the skin
             feel the blonding thru our mane
                keeping us in the sane of day of know
who loves me know
        yes yes i am a happiness i am for
everyone to smile
  bigger than any city they fellin love w after college
       imma farm boy imma little pile of dirt
      burnin trash ridin bikes in the gravel
           think who is alone as me in 3rd grade
             or meme in the future
???
 naw here i am
     here i am
         here i am
            here i am
               here iam
 slidin bloody thru a time
surfin thru space
        only this fleshy sack of bone
         will shed off behind me
            in the nightsky

No comments: