15 September 2013

 THE WIND IS LOUD TONIGHT

keep a twist of my leg
    i am walking home from mikes apartment
        from my friends who all dosed L w/ me
         we listened to one track by Drake
          and i started writing a poem
called THE WIND IS LOUD TONIGHT
     and i wanted nothing
         from my life
         just thought abt our bodies twisted in bed
          i wanted you to hold me and i thought
i said i wanted  you to hold me
pick me up
w/ you arms drive and drive and drive
 this isn't the poem i wrote
i ran into
i want to be half asleep on a couch w/ you somewhere
i miss way knuckles down a hem and i know this jawline
your face is on my sit up and smoke and go back
to your body asleep and i wait high for the creative for a sell
to wake shell i cant even say what the taste does
to me your lips i am jameson and jeans
shake anythings to be a hand on leg a party w/ you
drive my mind out of Omaha 5am move squeeze tight against
take my turn awake my mind runs mouth over ear
wont even say a word i am for your lips
kiss how i need elizabeth
to hold me say sounds against dark room
here here here
i am

No comments: