24 September 2013

poor impulse control



feel frost on statue arms cleaned off from buzz
in my mind humming SAY WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY
and i am shook leaves the fall shapes my summered legs
against hips home for a moment whispera lovesomething
bounce back i am unsure who heard the trees fall near me
i am burned in my own circled trunks into rubber into peel away my
face from the highways of other countries i need a home
i am shouting my face into your neck please hold me please
let me fly alone and see you from the sky as a speck
of how i miss my feet expecting to come back down
spring me from sleep my thawing back arch for moresun
i haven't seen a warmth at this distance in so so long
underwater moving my mouth saying bubbles bubbles
i cant swim i cant be the ocean forever but here is my hand
take me
away
in waves

No comments: