03 September 2013

GREENPEPPERS


wake me arms in yr arms
flail torsowave to endlesssurf
a universe shoes on
     an offtness of me lip yr hipbone
  place for hand to dance standing
i am walkaway w my bruises
just a space to move brain or
my twittered spine
  motionless back to you
       am drool o'er all asleep a zzzz
              my mouth poems
behind yr ear spilled locks
 my remember to linger
               breathe you and keep breathing
    haunts me i guess i am dumb clouds shaped like
clouds
   blank wall in the sun shining
halfdrunk watery whiskey i under
spell where my day goes as today today is never
 bed boy a flat prairie call home or
        float still in a pool
                          numb for years
 color around yr lips
  lessens as i glide o'er w mine until
nobody can see us laying in summer fields
  

No comments: