22 June 2012

SANTANA FT. ROB THOMAS



scars on my face under beard over smile
what a boy knows about who his dad is
who the fuck Mona Lisa is i am smiling
through upside down ocean through a
mountain of dead birds through time in
a way that makes you afraid of smiling

you're drunk or i can only assume how
fucked up you are writing me emails ab--
out how insane you are i just ramble i
just try to try to try to lie about what i
am lying about my loving doving my fear
of being a stone in gravel pit crushed

walk me into shoes walk me into clik
clak noises in hallways your face on
a tree knot your face on blueberry
syrup your face tattood on my arm
with a big grin add up my words ab--
out your mouth and swallows oxy

codone or coma or please pause for
a few moments while i believe the
blood in your body is pure water
pure like i mean something that has
never even seen the world like a drip
that some kid stuck his thumb into

No comments: